Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hindi English Bible Best HD Quality Qoutes Image's Messages Daily New Image's

Hindi English Bible Best HD Quality Qoutes Image's Messages Daily New Image's


I love because the Lord has heard my entreaty. He who has paid attention to me, therefore I wil call on him throughout my life.
Psalm 116: 1, 2


Follow me in your truth and teach me, because you are my God of salvation; l am waiting for you all day long
 Psalm 25: 5 

 O God, you are my God, I will seek you diligently. In the land of dry and waterless desert, my heart is thirsty for you, my body is very restless for you

 Psalm 43: 1 

 He only fulfills your desire with good things, so that your youth will be as new as an eagle
Psalm 103: 5


 I will answer them before they call, and I will listen to them as soon as they ask

Yasayah 45:24 


You will find and find me also, because you will come to me with all your heart Yermiah 29:13 

If you believe and do not trust, then even if you will say to this mountain, to be uprooted and to go into the sea, it will happen. And whatever you ask for through faith in prayer, you will get everything. Matthew 21:21 


 

My people will rest in peace places and live happily in places of rest Isaiah 32:18 

 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any im- age of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 26:1

 Sing the song of thanksgiving; Sing the song of our God while is playing the harp.  Psalm 147: 7 




Tags



Find Best Hindi Bible Verses Image's Messages Qoutes,
faith,love,inspirational,healing,good morning,beautiful,wallpaper,forgiveness,blessing,good night,psalms,
hope,today,famous,selected,daily,
easter,bible vachan,sunday,happy birthday,hindi language,christmas,
Pinterest,good friday,marriage,yeshu,hd wallpaper,
New,friendship,scripture,success,whatsapp status,life,john 3 16,quotation,lord,promise,proverbs,
wednesday,english,




Click Here See the Magic 
https://happy--independenceday2020.blogspot.com/?m=1




Post a Comment

0 Comments